Amazon Adserver

Friday, May 10, 2013

Free Design Tool

It's been awhile since I last ventured into the world of CAD, but as a former student in Mechanical CAD design, I still feel the draw to it. I miss being able to draw developments and many other CAD enabled drawings (I don't have a drawing board, so physical drawings have been primitive at best.) So I've now found this new tool to play with called DraftSight. It's a free professional level product that I have yet to experiment with. I will let you know what I think when I do, I may not have the time to do it justice yet, but I do expect to be using it in the future, if it proves to be very usable.

1 comment:

  1. Another cool drafting tool is tinkercad... check it out... it's completely online.

    https://tinkercad.com/

    ReplyDelete