Amazon Adserver

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Introducing... ME!

   Just to introduce myself and let everybody know what I want to do in this world. My name is Nathan, I am currently working on my last semester of an Electromechanical Associate Degree. I've been wanting to apply myself to new things lately, and have been working on just what I want to do, and how to do it.
   I have a drive to change the world, because I really do care. I'm interested in advances in technology, and I'm interested in doing things myself as cheap as dirt. I realize the compromises that that takes, but am willing to take the time to make those happen. 
   To me, green and sustainable are not dirty words. Alternatives make for a good backup plan if nothing else. With a little sense, they may actually make money for you. Energy efficiency is the best return on investment currently, but solar technology may actually catch up (especially grid-tied systems). 
   I've been on the lookout for interesting electronics projects, and if I find the right one, I may actually pay for the stuff to make it. I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment